Re: [OM] OM to EOS Adapters

Subject: Re: [OM] OM to EOS Adapters
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 11:44:40 -0800
Norm Nadel swas kind enough to send me the instruction sheet for the OM to
EOS adapter (he scanned it and put it in two MS Word files). I have
converted these two MS Word files into PDF files which can be found here:

http://motorsportvisions.com/OM_EOS/OM_EOS1.pdf
http://motorsportvisions.com/OM_EOS/OM_EOS2.pdf

Note that the above URLs are case sensitive (at least the OM_EOS parts that
is).

I sent a note to the email address to the source of this adapter in Japan
that Norm posted yesterday, in English, but have yet to receive a reply. My
hopes are to get one of these before the next time Stephen Scharf and I are
shooting at the same place and time (which would be end of January) to test
his D-60 with my Zuiko 350/2.8 (assuming he's game to help in this
experiment that is). We'll see, time is short and my present equipment
budget (what with paying thousands in attorney fees to become a full-time
parent and all) is zilch. It would be nice to determine once and for all how
this works though.

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com

Thanks, Mike. I would guess that a used D-60 will not be horribly expensive in about a year and a half.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California