Re: [OM] OT twins

Subject: Re: [OM] OT twins
From: Mike Veglia <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 14:46:10 -0800
Cc: zuiko@xxxxx
In a message dated 12/17/2002 Iwert writes:

<< I became father of twins this morning around 6am. They are early at 32
weeks, so we are anxiously awaiting the next 72 hours to see if their
condition remains stabile. At the moment Lars is about 2240 grams, Simon is
about 1860 grams. I'll be off list for a while, and most probably another WE
2002 participant will get his print a bit late. >>

First off, congratulations to you and Tinne!!! As a parent who went through
some tough times early on in my welcome to parenthood, I know how difficult
these first few days can be. My first child, Marco, was born 9 weeks early
and weighed only 2 pounds and 12 ounces (~1230 grams by my crude
calculations). Tiny does not even begin to describe. The first few weeks
were very scary times. Today Marco is 12 years old with no problems from his
prematurity (except he appears to have very severe color blindness--which
could be from the oxygen he was on his first few days) and is a great son
who I am very proud of.

My hopes are Lars and Simon both grow to become strong healthy boys the same
as Marco has. My thoughts are with you...

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com