[OM] Re: On Re-using Our Beloved Zuikos For Digital

Subject: [OM] Re: On Re-using Our Beloved Zuikos For Digital
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 21:57:35 -0800
 >From: Mike Veglia <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>

In a message dated 12/17/2002 Jan Steinman writes:

<< It might make a cool group project to arrange for a group buy of
adaptors. These things are pricey because they tend to be made in
ones-and-twos, and someone might cut a significant deal to make tens of
them. >>

How much interest is there in a group buy, and how difficult to make a short
 >run of these be for a good machinist to pull off????

If it is reasonable in cost, I would be interested.

Winsor
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California