Re: [OM] Film vs. Digital in terms of $$$

Subject: Re: [OM] Film vs. Digital in terms of $$$
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 18:16:03 +0800
Ok, I understand your point, but the thread was start with worry about
price drop and wait until stable before buy. My point is the price
will still drop even it is "stable" at your target year 2005 and
probably will be in similar rate as today. You just can reach a stable
day in few years. Life is short, get what you can afford.

Talking about noise and storage speed they are the most concern items
today, I don't think the "problem" can be solved in two or three
years. The target is to eliminate tripod for night scenes and magic
hour shoots, tripod is too heavy and annoying to setup. The target is
to shoot like E-100RS with at least 6M pixels, the more the better.

C.H.Ling