RE: [OM] Film vs Digital: DON'T WAIT!

Subject: RE: [OM] Film vs Digital: DON'T WAIT!
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 21:31:47 -0700
Sound and logical thoughts Jan and not just because I happen to agree. You
can certainly wait too long to get your feet wet. Rushing to the latest toy
is very expensive but buying year-old things costs a lot less. If you don't
start someplace you will be left behind like the people that refused to use
a computer. They have missed so much. /jim