Re: [OM] 4x5 Provia cross processed c-41 (semi-OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] 4x5 Provia cross processed c-41 (semi-OT)
From: "M. Lloyd" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 23:30:56 -0800 (PST)
With 8 stop overdevelopment I would think there
wouldn't be anything there at all! Still the
landscapes are kinda cool, very abstract and shiny,
it's that one family shot that I'm steamed over I only
see the particular relatives in that pic twice a year
at Thnaksgiving and Christmas and I was planning on
giving them the chrome as a present since they were
tickled pink by the several B&W Polaroids I shot. B&W
Polaroid is neat.

Mark Lloyd