Re: [OM] OM to EOS Adapters

Subject: Re: [OM] OM to EOS Adapters
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 06:57:33 +0800
I have never seen the D60 finder, but I'm using a bright EOS EC (?) focusing
screen (not all EOS screen are having the same brightness, this could be the
brightest one) on my 4Ti, its brightness is next to the OM 2-series screen.
I have tried many focusing screen, haven't seen one that is as bright and
fine as the OM. But I found it a little difficult when using short zoom like
the 35-70/3.6, focusing is not so easy at the wide end especially at lower
light level, for tele it is perfect.

C.H.Ling