Re: [OM] London gathering - was London camera shops

Subject: Re: [OM] London gathering - was London camera shops
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 10:09:14 EST
In a message dated 12/20/2002 8:53:47 AM Central Standard Time,
roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I think a London meeting would be a great idea, but suggest fixing a
> date first and then a place!

If you were to have a second or third meeting, this Texan will be in London
on the 30th of August (actually the 28th & 29th also, however the 30th is a
Saturday) and would love to hook up with some locals for some Olympus related
activities.  If I were designing it I would do a morning shoot finishing up
in time to have lunch.  When I talked it over with my bride, she said it that
would be fine with her as she would just catch a cab and go to Harrods.  I'm
so lucky to have a partner who is so resourceful as to arrange her own sight
seeing trips while I go play with my cameras.  Is it safe for her to go to
this Harrods place alone?  Bill Barber