Re: [OM] London gathering - was London camera shops

Subject: Re: [OM] London gathering - was London camera shops
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 16:40:25 +0000
I can probably get a Sunday or Monday off from mid-January (I work
Wednesday to Sunday during the Winter, to allow the students from the
London Universities to get to us to fly at the weekends).

Happy to start mid-morning, break for a lunch (beer & sandwich/wine &
salad) and continue strolling for a couple of post-prandial hours...

Chris