RE: [OM] London gathering - was London camera shops

Subject: RE: [OM] London gathering - was London camera shops
From: "IanG" <I@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 17:59:23 -0000
Guys I was only semi joking about the dress requirements... other than the
obligatory purse stuffed with credit cards. A young lady from the USA was
recently banned from the place because her attire was considered
unacceptable. She'd been spending big time for 3/4 days before the ban
however.... no I don't know what she was wearing.