Re: [OM] Sample shots for your entertainment

Subject: Re: [OM] Sample shots for your entertainment
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 10:35:07 -0800 (PST)
>Where'd those seriously ugly artifacts come from, especially
>around the window frames on #9?

Viewscan's sharpening algorithm.  Normally, I would scan at
higher resolutions and resample the images.  I know it's
ugly--especially on a laptop screen.

Turns out, the car might actually belong "in the family".  I'm
checking to see about availability.  It is in amazingly good
shape and just sitting in the ditch next to this Iowa backroad.
I'm sure I could make it "disappear" without any hassles.

Shoot, except for a few spots on the front end, all sheet metal
is wrinkle-free. The bumper was damaged when somebody dragged it
into the ditch with a tractor.

AG