Re: [OM] in case you want that junker of a 35-80...

Subject: Re: [OM] in case you want that junker of a 35-80...
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 19:48:33 -0800
At 07:18 PM 12/20/2002 -0800, R. Jackson wrote:
I hardly slept last night. I kept coming in here and refreshing the auction page to see if the remaining one was gone and I finally couldn't stop myself. I kept telling April I really didn't need it and it wasn't the time of year to buy it and that I was just curious as to how long they'd last and finally she said, "Buy it. You have photography classes in your schedule, so tell yourself it was an educational expense, click the button and come to bed or I'm going to give you a Xanax." That was all the prompting I needed. Heretics aside. ;-)

Heh, I see you have the same kind of wife I do! You know, normally, a spouse supposes to say things like, "dear, the roof is leaking and our kids have no shoes, so I don't think it is wise to spend $5000 on a Nikon lens hood." But no, instead my wife says, "Go ahead and buy that lens. Sure, it's the fifth lens you bought this year but you know you want it." I guess this is what happened when you are married for 20 years :-)!

Doubly Congratulation!