[OM] bounce flash

Subject: [OM] bounce flash
From: "gries" <gries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 08:47:42 -0800
Mickey:

most of th shots are camera mounted, and i just shyed away from using
portrait format, but on the ones that i knew i wanted it, i mounted the T32
to the BG.  a bit cumbersome, but it worked well for a couple shots.

Thanks for all the compliments!  hopefully more soon!

Bob

<snip>
You are right, they are amazing. I wouldn't have thought an 18 would be good
for people shots, but you've proven me wrong! Crisp, clear and sharp through
the room. Nice! Was the flash camera or stand mounted? There is only one
shot that is portrait oriented, but the flash is still bounced from the
ceiling. I guess it could have been cropped. The flash worked really well.
You got a nice soft yet adequate bath of light through the room (pun
intended).  Well done!

Mickey