[OM] FS: New OM-4Ti

Subject: [OM] FS: New OM-4Ti
From: Klaus Elmquist Nielsen <klaus.elmquist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 20:38:48 +0100
Hi all,

Quite a while back I orderen a new OM-4Ti from a shop here in Copenhagen.
It has now arrived.

However, I am not completely sure that I want the OM-4Ti, partly for
financial reasons and partly because I already have another OM Ti body.

The price is around 15.000 danish kroner which is about 2022 euro or 2079 US$.

If any of you are interested in buying this OM-4Ti then please contact me.

I will not be involved in the actual purchase other than pointing the
lucky person to the shop and tell the shop that this person will buy the
OM-4Ti instead of me.

For people outside the EU it should be noted that 25% VAT is included in
the price and that this will (?) be subtracted from the price.

Oh, and this is my first post to the olympus list. Kind apologies for
offering stuff for sale so early. :-)

Cheers and thanks in advance,
Klaus