[OM] FS XA in France

Subject: [OM] FS XA in France
From: fischerchristian <fischerchristian@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 22:40:45 +0100
I am surprising to post again ;-)

Talking with a photo reseller he has showed me
an Olympus XA in good conditions (used by himself).

I dont know even the specifiactions of this Olympus
camera.

He asks 100 Euros (~100$) in the box with flash.

I am not sure I would like this amount for a compact.

Well, I am very despite with such small camera.
I own a Minox EL (the first model) with a problem.
It now cannot track a film longer than 24 exposures.
But a very good lens.
800 Fuji Superia, hyperfocale distance
and a T32 head up with a home made reflector to
soften the light, it makes very good snap shoots
without shades or red eyes.

So is it 100$ worth ?

I have read XA vs Rollei 35 opinions on this list months
ago. But not remember the main.
What is your opinion ?

Christian