Re: [OM] Res wars continue

Subject: Re: [OM] Res wars continue
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 12:02:09 -0500
I don't have to worry about that one.  I've got both a .45 1911
Colt and two -- yes, two -- 9mm Glocks.

But we better not go there.  And I won't say anything about
keeping a Glock in one SUV and a Beretta in the other.  We don't
want to start a pre-Xmas flame fest.  :-)

I live in the South, have all my life (so far), and like being at
least a part-time redneck.  And for those who aren't familiar
with some of our unique Southern Christmas traditions, this might
prove informative.

http://www.toonedin.com/movies/WhiteTrashXmas.html

If you don't have a fast connection, it'll take a few minutes,
but you may find it worth the wait.

Ho, ho, ho!

Walt