[OM] Dead Pen FT available

Subject: [OM] Dead Pen FT available
From: Stephen Troy <sctroy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 17:33:05 -0500
I have a really dead Pen FT (#351xxx) that I really don't need.  The top
and bottom plates and back door are in good shape (no brassing) but
everything else is a total writeoff.  No rewind knob, shutter curtains
really messed up, etc.  If anyone could use this, pelase contact me
off-list with what you think it's worth - which is probably next to
nothing.  I'd really like to trade it for any dead Zuiko that has three
slotted screws on the lens mount (which will allow me to fix up two other
old Zuikos).  I can send a digital photo upon request.

Steve Troy