[OM] Peace... was Guns and Cameras?

Subject: [OM] Peace... was Guns and Cameras?
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 10:29:55 +0000
At 19:21 -0500 23/12/02, NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:

Albert, you need some new friends!  Sounds like a possible New Years
resolution in the making.  I do love my cameras and I just wrapped
up a deal today on a new SUV to replace the one I've worn out over
the past 7 years.  Need a new one or fairly new one for the Olympus
Texas Tour we are doing in 2004 and will pick it up Thursday or
Friday.  Don't want to hear anything from you guys about that 400mm
f4 Tamron sitting in my gear closet. I'm very secure. I really am.
Really!

I don't suppose it's a Mercedes M-Class is it Bill?  I really like
mine, even if it the facia does creak a bit ;-)

Please use my response to this thread as an opportunity to join me
and others around the world, in a manner which honors your beliefs,
during this period of celebration as we pray for peace amongst all
people, as we celebrate life and as we rejoice in the abundance we
all share.

Bill Barber
Amen

Chris