Re: [OM] WTB: Calculator Panel for T32 Flash

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB: Calculator Panel for T32 Flash
From: Tom Murphy <murphytj@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 12:31:00 +0000
Hi Skip,

No I mostly use the T32 with an OM1n so I do need the calculator panel. Thanks for the info though. I think it pushes the switch to the left when you insert the panel.

Thanks to the list members who offered to sell me a panel. I have taken up the offer from one of you.

This is a really useful list to be a member of. Thanks again.