Re: [OM] End of an Era

Subject: Re: [OM] End of an Era
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 07:44:16 EST
In a message dated 12/25/2002 4:04:51 AM Central Standard Time,
xato0@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> And I save 12 bucks yearly subscription too.

The real value inside some of these publication is somewhat limited, however
if you have an interest in any you might want to keep an eye on ebay.  A year
or so ago I bought for around $24 or $25 a three year subscription to 3
magazines (Popular, American and Outdoor Photography).  They just keep coming
and at a total expense of less than $10, not a bad deal.  Also got a couple
of free coupons in the magazines for free Kodak Elitechrome Extra.  Bill
Barber