Re:[OM] An OM-3Ti for Christmas?

Subject: Re:[OM] An OM-3Ti for Christmas?
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 13:55:12 -0500
Isn't it about time we started to hear from those who got Olympus
goodies, even digital ones, or at least something photography-
related for Christmas?  It's okay to brag a bit, even to gloat if
it was an OM-3Ti or some such.  But today only, please!

Me?  I struck out.  Again!  No surprise, though.  Even Santa
thinks I?ve got too much stuff already, not to mention my wife's
frequently muttered opinion.  I knew that well had gone dry years
ago, just about the time you could no longer buy Sylvania Blue
Dots at the drugstore.

Walt