RE: [OM] a few photos

Subject: RE: [OM] a few photos
From: "Bob Fenstermacher" <bobfenstermacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 11:29:04 -0800
Nice site Wayne-great start.
I especially like the second oxcart photo-vg composition.
The Outhouse jpeg is great, although I'd be very unsure about using it's
facilities. :>o
If you have an opportunity to reshoot at that location, perhaps shooting it
vertically might work.
What a mill!  When you can, please add some notes as to locations and the
obvious camera tech stuff-you have some unique subjects that are very
interesting.
Thanks for the photos-Merry Christmas.

Bob F