RE: [OM] An OM-3Ti for Christmas?

Subject: RE: [OM] An OM-3Ti for Christmas?
From: "Gary L. Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 21:50:36 -0600

Isn't it about time we started to hear from those who got Olympus
goodies, even digital ones, or at least something photography-
related for Christmas?  It's okay to brag a bit, even to gloat if
it was an OM-3Ti or some such.  But today only, please!

Walt

Nothing Olympus, Walt, but I did receive a copy of Michael Covington's fine
Astrophotography for Amateurs (featuring many shots from his OM-1).  Any my
charming wife presented me with a nice, new 19-inch monitor that I won't
have to crank the brightness and contrast to the stop to work on scanned
OM-images in Photoshop (unlike the dented, company-surplussed monitor I am
using now). Oh, and more RAM to perform careful unsharp masking on those
same scanned OM-images, faster (perhaps trying C. H. Ling's suggested
values).

But, best of all, all of my family was here and healthy and wanted their
pictures taken.

Merry Christmas, my friends,
Gary Edwards