Re: [OM] An OM-3Ti for Christmas?

Subject: Re: [OM] An OM-3Ti for Christmas?
From: "John Hudson" <13874@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 12:54:52 -0400

> Isn't it about time we started to hear from those who got Olympus
> goodies, even digital ones, or at least something photography-
> related for Christmas?  It's okay to brag a bit, even to gloat if
> it was an OM-3Ti or some such.  But today only, please!
>
> Walt

I got an Olympus goodie by having the chance to meet fellow list member
Wayne Culberson, his very gracious wife and son on 23 December. Wayne has
kindly lent me his T-32 flash for a week or three.We had an interesting
conversation on all things Olympus, Mrs Culberson had fresh coffee and home
made petit bonbons for us all and Wayne pointed out some of his local photo
locations. Not a nicer and more welcoming family could one wish to meet.
Thanks Wayne.

John Hudson
New Brunswick, Canada