Re: [OM] Re: An OM-3Ti for Christmas?

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: An OM-3Ti for Christmas?
From: "Clemente Colayco" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 10:07:45 +0800
My wife would not dare give me anything of photography fearing that what she
bought I may not approve of. Not so much because she frowns in my photo
hobby, but as long as I am buying stuff with money from the sale of other
stuff, no problem. So I just bought myself an OM 4T after a year of
"deferring gratification" thanks to the enabling post of Skip Williams who
pointed me to a BIN OM 4t at USD 295. Now its on its way for a CLA....Can
hardly wait to get it in a few more weeks.

Happy New Year to you all.

Titoy