Re: [OM] An OM-3Ti for Christmas?

Subject: Re: [OM] An OM-3Ti for Christmas?
From: Steve Goss <stevegoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 22:16:43 -0600
No camera gear, but my brother sent me a new train calendar. He picked
it because it was the one with the most Conrail pictures. I looked, and
sure enough- January and February photo credits are for Daniel Troy.

Thanks, Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa (I used to live near Philadelphia)

Hey Steve - keep looking.  There's more than two!

Steve Troy

I was looking for this train calendar, and found a couple of some trains in
the Canadian Rockies, but couldn't identify who took the pics from the back.
It was seal packed, so I couldn't look inside. So how do you identify this
calendar?
Wayne

If it had any Canadian pictures, it wasn't it. On the front:
At the top it says "RAILROADS", and then centered underneath, in smaller type "2003" No other verbiage or logos. The picture is of two orange and black BNSF locomotives going right to left over a deck girder bridge. Lead locomotive is #1069, second is #1012. Both are General Electric Dash 9-44CW's, with three axle Hi-adhesion trucks. Photograph by Daniel Troy.

On the back, it has thumbnail pictures of all the months, and a larger size view of January's page. The picture is a 3/4 oncoming view from the left of an Amtrak train led by Electromotive Division F40PH #308. Also by Daniel Troy.

The calendar is published by Browntrout publishers, of San Francisco, CA. <www.browntrout.com> I don't know where Mike got it, but since he lives in Denver, he probably started looking at Caboose Hobbies.

Thanks, Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa