[OM] Re: train calendars

Subject: [OM] Re: train calendars
From: Stephen Troy <sctroy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 10:40:32 -0500
>From: "Wayne Culberson"
>
>I was looking for this train calendar, and found a couple of some trains in
>the Canadian Rockies, but couldn't identify who took the pics from the back.
>It was seal packed, so I couldn't look inside. So how do you identify this
>calendar?
>Wayne
>

>From: Steve Goss
>
>If it had any Canadian pictures, it wasn't it. On the front:
>At the top it says "RAILROADS", and then centered underneath, in smaller
>type "2003" No other verbiage or logos. The picture is of two orange and
>black BNSF locomotives going right to left over a deck girder bridge.
>Lead locomotive is #1069, second is #1012. Both are General Electric
>Dash 9-44CW's, with three axle Hi-adhesion trucks. Photograph by Daniel
>Troy.

Browntrout does two railroad calendars - a "US" one and a "Canadian" one.
My brother Dan's photos are in both (of course, all taken with OM
equipment).  Here are links to both on Browntrout's web site so you can see
which ones we are all talking about (both cover shots are Dan's).  The
reproduction on the Canadian cover is *much* better than on the US one.

http://www.browntrout.com/calendars/product.asp?MGID=306&IID=3142   photos
1,3,4,5&12 on the back cover grid

http://www.browntrout.com/calendars/product.asp?MGID=-1&IID=3118   Jan
photo plus 6,9,10&12 on grid plus additional others inside

Steve Troy