Re: [OM] Re: Dipping our Toe Into Digital (LONG)

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Dipping our Toe Into Digital (LONG)
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 14:06:55 -0800
Rather than put filters all over the house, I just put one in the basement where all the lines tap off the incoming line. I connected all lines but one through one side of the filter and the line to the computer to the other. Works great and no little 'dongles' hanging about the house. The filter(s) do have to be installed before the modem will find sync and connect.

Moose

Walt Wayman wrote:

Cable internet connection is available, but I didn't sign up for that. We've got Bell South DSL -- or at least we will have as soon as I get off my lazy butt an hook it up and install the filters and modem.