Re: [OM] OM2n & light meter problem?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2n & light meter problem?
From: "Mickey Trageser" <vze3m2s8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 10:26:26 -0500
I experienced the same thing with an OM-10 while standing in the sunlight
and shooting into a bumper-car amusement ride which was quite dark. I knew
the readings weren't right and cupped my hand around the viewfinder and my
face to get a reading, then shot manual (with the adapter). I was surprised
by the effect.

-Mickey