RE: [OM] Some pictures out of OMZUIKOS

Subject: RE: [OM] Some pictures out of OMZUIKOS
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 23:43:05 -0000
This is getting way OT, but I got my father "The Essential Miles Davis"
(Double CD) for Xmas.  Was a little wary as this usually involves having to
sit through it on Xmas Day, but this is one CD I don't regret getting him !!
Very very cool stuff.  Especially his early stuff, for me, was great.

Oh well, I guess I'm a little behind some of you guys in your knowledge of
Miles, so I'll leave it there for now.

Hope everyone had good holidays, btw.

Jon