RE: [OM] Cameras Don't Lie

Subject: RE: [OM] Cameras Don't Lie
From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 12:32:09 +1100
G'day Walt,

Welcome to the wonderful world of retirement. After a short while you'll
wonder how you ever had the time for work!

Having read your many and excellent messages to the list, I wonder if you'll
be setting down in print some memoirs of those thirty years in court. Surely
there's a great number of interesting stories you could tell?

John.