RE: [OM] Olympus Stylus Epic

Subject: RE: [OM] Olympus Stylus Epic
From: "Gary L. Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 19:41:04 -0600
Good thing there are no thunderstorms on Kangeroo Island, John - else we'd
have naturally traumatised penguins. . .

Gary Edwards (in Arlington, Texas where we have thunderstorms even in
December.  Nice lightning strike a hundred meters in front of me on the
freeway today, but I was busy driving so no OM-picture.)