[FS][OM] OM-3 Bodies For Sale

Subject: [FS][OM] OM-3 Bodies For Sale
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 02:22:50 -0700
I have two OM-3 bodies and only need one. One has had quite a lot of use and
the other is almost like new with little use. The more heavily used body has
brassing on the edges and corners. The newer one is almost unmarked. Both
function very well with no problems. If you are interested in buying one of
these contact me off-list please. My list of stuff for sale has prices and
links to photos. The prices are negotiable.

http://www.onewest.net/~jnmcbr/eqforsale.htm

Happy New Year to you all.

/jim