RE: [OM] Re: OT: The Two Towers

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: OT: The Two Towers
From: "IanG" <I@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 23:50:42 -0000
errrr... my wife is true Cockney, born and bred within the sound of Bow
Bells.

And as for this thread..... can you image just how annoying it is when 'er
indoors bought me the LOR part I DVD set for Christmas but... we ain't got
no bl**dy DVD player. Had to go out and buy a new TV+DVD combo but it don't
arrive for a couple of weeks..... and I can't see this two towers one until
I've seen the first.

Ian