Re: [OM] ( OM ) OT Tolkein represented on the big screen, & NZ. - LONG

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) OT Tolkein represented on the big screen, & NZ. - LONG
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2003 16:44:14 -0800
At 10:38 AM 1/2/2003 +1300, Brian Swale wrote:
... I
also don't watch much TV; sometimes 6pm news (the main "news" reporting
for the days here) and weather, then mostly I leave the room if the TV is on....

We tell people that we don't watch TV much, then I recently found out that our TV Antenna was in fact broken back in LAST Jan (2002) so we can't watch TV if we try. As a matter of the fact, the last time we watch TV was in the morning of Sept 11, 2001 and I found out FROM THIS VERY list what had happened, and I hooked up the TV... Sigh....

Well, Happy New Year all!