Re: [OM] Re: Vuescan, an HP S20, and me

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Vuescan, an HP S20, and me
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 09:19:50 +0800
Hi Jan,

My LS4000ED only has fire wire. The different is post processing time,
when the scanning is done Vuescan will process the color (very fast)
but when it go to process and save the TIFF file it is slow. It does
not related to the data transfer interface. I can't believe there is
no different in processing time between a 250MHz G3 and 150MHz G1 for
Vuescan.

C.H.Ling