[OM] TOPE 12 is live, and a happy new year!

Subject: [OM] TOPE 12 is live, and a happy new year!
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 11:06:32 +0100
Hiya!

First off: happy new year!!!

Then, we're back from Venezuela and had a great holiday (despite the tension
in the country). I took some 12 rolls of Provia (mainly 100F but also some
400F). Hopefully I can soon share some pictures with you all.

Finally.... TOPE 12 is live now!
The initial launch features a modest 13 entries, which is likely due to
submissions having bounced or having been deleted automatically by Hotmail
during my absence.

Further submissions can now (as normally is the case) be sent to
olaf_greve@xxxxxxxxxxx, this also goes for if you did send in something, and
you don't see it at the gallery now (in that case please re-submit).

Alrighty, as always, the gallery resides at the notorious URL:
http://www.millennics.com/olympus/tope/gallery.html

Enjoy, and cheers,
Olafo