Re: [OM] Re: even more on-line entries! (Winter exchange

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: even more on-line entries! (Winter exchange
From: Thomas Bryhn <thomas.bryhn@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 11:39:33 +0100
At 20:40 01.01.2003, Brian Swale wrote:

I presume the W'02 site is not accessible to those people such as Thomas
Bryhn of Norway who are using open-source software ?

Am I using open source software!? I don't think I've said that, but I do try to keep things simple, reduce my own risk of contracting computer viruses, and reduce bandwith. I don't like pages clogged with flash, java or javascripts when a few frames and tables would do the job, but that's a personal opinion, nothing else. I tried to open the WE site in NN 4.7-something and the result was short text pieces in a 72 point font, and a few working thumbnails. I probably could've accessed it with IE or Opera if I really wanted/needed.

Thomas