Re: [OM] Re: Vuescan, an HP S20, and me

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Vuescan, an HP S20, and me
From: Tal Lancaster <tal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 19:09:50 -0800
On 1 Jan 2003 16:09:58 -0000
owner-olympus-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (olympus-digest) wrote:

I am still out on vacation and so can't do any timing tests for another week or
so.  But here are some things that I recall:

1. Nikonscan is faster standalone than as a photoshop plugin.
2. Vuescan runs faster on the same machine under Linux than XP.  (Maybe part of
this has to with that I have a software-RAID setup for the Linux partition.)
3. Nikonscan is very buggy and crashing on me after every two scans.

Tal

--
Tal Lancaster
talrmr@xxxxxxxxxxx