Re: [OM] ( OM ) OT the start of the New Year

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) OT the start of the New Year
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 13:53:49 -0500
Some things are just too hard to resist, so...

Young fellow rushes his wife to the doctor because she's not
feeling at all well.  The doctor comes out of the examining room
and tells the anxious young husband, "Your wife has acute angina."

And he, a bit testily, responds, "Hell, I know that, Doc, but
what's wrong with her?"

Hope you are feeling better now.

Walt