[OM] Re: OLY P-400 Dye Sub

Subject: [OM] Re: OLY P-400 Dye Sub
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 23:07:25 -0800
At 10:56 PM 1/3/2003 -0800, Stephen Scharf wrote:

Don't forget the Olympus P-400 dye sub printer! It too makes 8X10 continous tone prints. The guys I have hooked up with at D&W Images say it is the only printer they have found to meet their needs for image quality for selling prints right at the race track. It is only about $450. For an inkjet capable of letter size prints, the Epson 820 for $99 has to be the best price/performance ratio I know of by far. It's output is as good or better than HP or Canon, IMHO, and for way less money.
..

Nope, not quite 8x10, but something 7.something x 10.