Re: [OM] funniest movie/scene?; full-frame bodies for legacy lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] funniest movie/scene?; full-frame bodies for legacy lenses
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 23:32:12 -0800
"I think Laurel and Hardy were funnier compared to that ["Monty Python's
Meaning of Life"]."

Laurel and Hardy are by no means my favorite comic(s). But their "Big
Business" is arguably the funniest short film ever made. You'll probably be
rolling on the floor in convulsive laughter. Literally.

Now that full-frame sensors seem likely to become reasonably priced and
common, does anyone have any idea as to whether we're likely to see non-OEM
bodies for existing Canon, Minolta, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax, etc, lenses?

Since Cosina has already done this for film cameras one wonders whether they will step up to bat on digital.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California