Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #3795

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #3795
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 21:37:58 +0800
Ok, logical you are right. It is just my feel only, because Nik*n's scanner
was always the benchmark in many test site. As I'm interested to know why
you said Elite II is better than IV ED, so I went to
www.imaging-resource.com  and have a glance, it shown that the ICE of Elite
II  is not as effective as other scanners (obviously talking about Nik*n
scanner) and the resolution is 50.8cycles/mm and IV ED is 57 cycles/mm, for
color test it is hard to say, you can download the Q-60 target test result
and see it yourself but I prefer the IV ED's saturation.

C.H.Ling