Re: [OM] Re: Vuescan, an HP S20, and me AND SCANWIT Help?

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Vuescan, an HP S20, and me AND SCANWIT Help?
From: "Mickey Trageser" <vze3m2s8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 12:39:30 -0500
I am also a registered owner of VueScan, but I seldom use it. My scanner,
Acer ScanWit 2740S, has the Digital Ice feature. I have the latest version,
but VS won't engage the cleaning. No effect whatsoever, on any level. It
works fine with the Mirafoto tool.

So, my question is, does anyone out there use a ScanWit 2740S with VueScan?
Does the ICE work? If so, I'd like to dialogue with you about our setups.

-Mickey