Re: [OM] VueScan and ScanWit 2740s users?

Subject: Re: [OM] VueScan and ScanWit 2740s users?
From: "Mickey Trageser" <vze3m2s8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 20:22:57 -0500
Hi Winsor,
Yep, it's the latest. I don't remember what caused it to stop, but I think I
was running Win98 at the time. Since then, I've gone through a couple of
computers and OS's and haven't gotten back to him. I'm embarassed to write
him again. I went through this with him, and he was very helpful, but home
events took me away before we could solve the problem. One thing we
determined was that the IR scan had a different position from the image
scan. He had just come up with the ability to resize the IR scan to fit, but
we didn't get it repositioned. I was hoping to find someone using the same
scanner and VueScan to see if the problem is my system, or the software...
I'll wait for any possible responses and get back to Mr. H. in a bit....

Thanks for your suggestions!
Mickey