Re: [OM] Going to Singapore!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Going to Singapore!!
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 11:33:29 +0000
Slides, slides, slides... try some slides is my strong recommendation. Fuji Sensia 100 is my workhorse film, Velvia is good in subdued light, and if you can get hold of any, Agfa Scala could be interesting.

I've used Superia, but really as far as I'm concerned all print films look near enough the same compared with slides. And discussions here have shown that the developing and printing has at least as much to do with the final result as the film brand. Don't let printing ruin photos! Use slides!

But enough of this chrome evangelism - enjoy the trip and take plenty of photos whatever film you use.

Roger

Albert wrote:

I'm going to Singapore this sunday!! It's mostly raining, and so I don't know what I will be able to take pictures of; but what do you all suggest I bring for film?

I was wondering if any of you shoot Fuji Superia 100? I usually shoot Reala for my 100's, and Superia for my 400. But was curious about the Superia 100 as it's cheap cheap cheap and the grain looks great..

Albert