Re: [OM] New member intro and story of my OM-2n purchase

Subject: Re: [OM] New member intro and story of my OM-2n purchase
From: "John Hudson" <13874@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 11:14:10 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: "Linda Wunderlich" <lwunderlich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, 08 January, 2003 11:15 AM

> Hi, Olympus folks.  I signed on to the list a few weeks ago and would like
> to introduce myself.  My name's Linda; I'm 39 and live just outside
> Washington, DC in Arlington, Virginia.

snip

> One more thing -- at my brother's wedding this past August, the wedding
> photographer saw what I was using, got very excited and asked if he could
> see it, saying "Do you know what you have here?!"
>
> Now I just have to learn to do the camera justice.  I've never progressed
> beyond taking nice snapshots, and now I hope to learn a bit about
> photography.
>
> O.k., too long-winded already.  Thanks for reading.
>
> Linda Wunderlich

Hello Linda ...

Welcome. This is a fun list. We talk about fast cars, SUVs, sometimes a
little bit about OM cameras, and sometimes this and that about camera gear.
Stay around, everyone is fired up about Olympus equipment and occasionally
we get into photo technique and all those other boring topics concerning the
making of a good photograph! Politeness is the order of the day. Ask a
question and you will be surprised at the willingness of list members to
offer quality opinions, information and guidance. We even share our
photographs on line and in exchange.

John Hudson
New Brunswick, Canada