[OM] sorry Richard, but it is short...

Subject: [OM] sorry Richard, but it is short...
From: "Bill Pearce" <bspearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 09:52:46 -0600
"Wife and I have done Seattle to Newport, Oregon in her toy car (Miata) with
sufficient belongings to survive a week away.  No small feat."
We've done at least two trips of two weeks each to Colorado in the Miata.
Plenty of room for clothes, OM and 'blad outfits, and coolers for freshly
roasted peppers from Rocky Ford area on return. No problem.

Bill Pearce