RE: [OM] [ot] for all the car nuts, petrol heads

Subject: RE: [OM] [ot] for all the car nuts, petrol heads
From: "IanG" <I@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 18:57:20 -0000
OM content. I took a picture of my car this morning with a Camedia C3030.
Then it snowed and I can't find the car now so I took some snow pictures
with my OM4 and a Sigma 24.

Unfortunately UK Audi S cars need extensive mods before they are safe on the
roads... I've had total brake failure on the S4 going down a mountain in
Wales. Luckily the wife was on the side of the 200ft vertical drop or I'd
have got quite nervous...... that can't be an RS4, no body roll and no
smoking brakes :-) I'd ordered an Imola.... in fact 3 of us had orders in
place and only Dave Hedgehog took his but thats now a WRX with which he's
very happy... engines to die for lo.

Where do I sign up for this Audi list before I get flamed for talking about
something less interesting than the bokeh of various lenses that I can't
afford because I've got an S4 to support? and another on the way <g><g>

Ian