Re: [OM] Damaged 135/2.8 hood

Subject: Re: [OM] Damaged 135/2.8 hood
From: Bernard Frangoulis <bcf@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 23:30:37 +0100
You would have to disassemble the front of the lens, take the lens barrel
out, remove 3 screws (I think) to separate the lens tube from the back tube,
slide the hood off the back of the front assy.,  slide new hood on,
reassemble.

Thanks for the information! However this sounds like a "Don't try this at home" job... I don't know how I can disassemble the front of the lens, the only screws I see are on the lens mount.

Bernard